skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thankful E
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Welcome Summer
Race for the Cure Day in Seattle:
http://www.seattleraceforthecure.org/
1 comment:
...sensible of shoe
said...
I am sick of the Race for the Cure.
July 25, 2008 at 7:15 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At this Moment
Dinner of the Week: Buttered Noodles (my favorite!) for our anniversary!
In My Home CD Player: MMJ
In my car CD player: My New Mix from Erin!
Currently Reading: Ready to start 'Marley and Me' one of these days...
Last Movie I Saw: Into The Wild (and loved it!)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(28)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
▼
June
(11)
Welcome Summer
Round Two
Happy Solstice To You
KOOB
BP
Outside Time
I Love Weekends
Big Brother!
Sun's Out
Just Another Manic Monday
Week In Review
►
May
(9)
About Me
Erin Turpin
Seattle, WA
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I am sick of the Race for the Cure.
Post a Comment