Monday, June 9, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

wish it was Sunday, whoa whoa! What a great day as always! I discovered the Paper Zone in SoDo after work today and it really starting turning the creative wheels in my head. As we are starting to design the wedding invitations, this store was the perfect discovery for all that we will need. Score!
Then I went to visit Alyce. For those who don't know, I volunteer thru a great Seattle organization called Elderfriends Northwest.

http://www.elderfriends.org/aboutus.php

My match is a wonderful 84 year-old woman who likes to sit on her porch and talk. We have been matched since the end of last year and have not been able to take a trip in the car since her hip replacement last fall. She was so proud to tell me tonight that she quit smoking so that was great news!!
A quick stop at Target and Home Depot after the visit and I was home to have dinner with Andrew. I love that Top Chef inspires his culinary skills and he is so open to cooking new things.

Check out the Seattle weather right now: it's supposed to snow in the mountains tonight!
http://www.wunderground.com/US/WA/Seattle.html




No comments: