
So the longer I live here, the more I realize that I really like the NW Tribal Art that is everywhere in this city. In discovering this, I also realized that I love the work of Richard Shorty. I bought my first Hummingbird piece and have it up in the living room. Let the collection begin. Hummingbirds represent love and luck so I thought it would be perfect as a new blessing in our new home. I bought a new feeder for Andrew's weekly surprise last week too - the old one cracked and leaked all over. It's so fun when they visit the yard now!
Step two of my collection will be the Hummingbird and the Butterfly.
I walked down to the market the other day in search of this, but they do not sell it at that location. Well, at least I was able to get some mini donuts while I was there. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment