Well here goes day one of my very own blog.... I figured why not join in so I have a way to capture all of my days!! My goal is to try to document some highlights of each day and let everyone know how we are doing in Seattle!
How exciting!
To get started, here are a few big things that are going on in life right now.....
friends, family, the animals, the new house, planning the wedding, and enjoying every moment!
I am one VERY HAPPY and GRATEFUL PERSON!
Hugs, ErBear
How exciting!
To get started, here are a few big things that are going on in life right now.....
friends, family, the animals, the new house, planning the wedding, and enjoying every moment!
I am one VERY HAPPY and GRATEFUL PERSON!
Hugs, ErBear
1 comment:
First! Love the blog, keep it up! Its like I see you more now!
Post a Comment