Monday, September 1, 2008

3 Day Weekend

Wow, how I love having three days off in a row. This should be a law for everyone to enjoy.
I started my new job last Monday so it's been quite a wonderful and busy week. The weekend has been great too - Andrew and I took it easy on Friday night and had dinner out then came home to watch a movie. That was our TV time together for the week except for the hour that we always devote to Project Runway on Wednesdays! We drove to Tacoma on Sat. to partake in the festive Tiki Bar Party at Kristen and Slade's house. Last night we headed west 8 blocks to Joe and Heather's for some good food and conversation around the fire. We are in the final countdown of the wedding so we are crossing off all of our to-do's as we go :) We created the programs this weekend and did a BUNCH of shopping, writing, etc. and have 3 vendor meetings this week too. Did other bride-to-be's have crazy wedding dreams while sleeping too? Last night I dreamt that the rehearsal dinner was in someone's basement apartment with dim/blinking lights, no windows, frozen pizzas, and I drove everyone through my old neighborhood (HV) to get there. I have been having dreams similar to this for some time now but during my awake hours I seem to be pretty calm about it all....

No comments: